Who's Online
Server Status
Join Us!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xAkishin
Council Member

re: I'm back.

Hello everyone, 

I am going to be fully active in game and on the website again as my new computer finally came in.

If anyone needs anything since I've been gone for awhile then please let me know on here or in-game.

Speturra
Council Member

Welcome Back Aki.

I have been on holidays since Christmas and have not been able to get on the play the game since I left as the internet connection where I am has not been good enough in order to support any online gaming so I have not been able to log in to see how things have been going.

I am going to be returning home tomorrow [January 5th] just not sure what time but I don't see why I should not be online around 6 PM PST unless their is a major delay along the way home.

When i get online I shall make an effort to meet up with you and we can both get caught up on the things that we have missed.

xAkishin
Council Member

Well I would have loved to but it seems that either the guild has been disbanded or I wsa kicked for some reason even though I was online just yesterday and in the guild.

Speturra
Council Member

Either the guild has been disband or I have been kicked as well as I just got home and logged in to find the guild gone.

Are you interested in continuing in an RP Guild if I get a few people together and pick up the pieces and start something new?

xAkishin
Council Member

That sounds great. I'm in an RP guild now but it is a bit to large for my liking and not exactly RP heavy. Next time we are both on we should talk about this more.

Zehyrr
Council Member

Count me in

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Coruscant Enclave Forum Index -> Holonet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available